An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
05-17-2021, 07:45 PM
Hearing her speak so much was comforting. She couldn't even remember if she spoke the night she arrived, too much was going on. Of course, what she spoke about wasn't necessarily pleasant. It wasn't too detailed but still gave Duchess just some of what she had been through.

"Well, you don't have to worry about any of that anymore." She tried to brush off the more brutal feelings of the topic, not wanting Gypsy to feel pressured to talk about it unless she wanted to. "Anything you need I'll be here, Indigo too but I'll probably be a little less busy." She was honest, she would be here to help Gypsy. She was here to help Indigo and his cause now that he kept collecting strays. Just as she was for Indigo, she acted like a caretaker for the rest of them.

"Did you want to stay here on the plains or did you want to go back to the castle? I'm not busy right now." She offered, she figured Gypsy may have wanted some fresh air and sunlight. Adjusting to caring for her wasn't exactly easy, but she knew she would manage somehow. With Indigo wanting to create his band, it would be easier for them all to be together.

"Duchess"

Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.