Large
build
Medium
player
Acacia

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
05-17-2021, 10:24 PM

"Eska"

Seven. Seven almost siblings. It was a large number of children to raise. There was no jealousy in the woman that they had received her mothers care and she had not. No one had control over the events that had befallen them. It was a lot for anyone to handle, but if the stories were true, her mother would be the one to do it. Stories... that was all that she had. Stories of her mother's deeds and accomplishments. Nothing seen with her own two eyes, unfortunately.

Ulric seemed surprised at her question and asked why she might think that way. The smoke and shadow fae wrinkled her nose slightly and gave a shrug. "I look enough like my mother to be a constant reminder of her absence." She wouldn't blame her mother's lover if she didn't want to see her. The children either. Though Eska's pelt held the wavering striping, she shared the same grey, the same mask and the same eyes as Resin.

Since she was assured that Tamsyn was a very kind wolf, Eska gave her head a shake. "Perhaps I'm thinking too much into it. Please, continue your tour." The woman waved him forward with one silver paw. She'd do her best to forget her previous concerns.