size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
05-18-2021, 12:45 AM

Artorias gave Briar an understanding smile when she shot him a grateful look for supporting her choice to switch a passion. He knew Briar was no slacker when it came to her trainings, so if she was saying she really wasn't feeling something, then that was a good enough reason for him. Nothing would frustrate the headstrong Fatalis girl more than trying to push herself in a field that she didn't feel a spark, only to repeatedly disappoint herself with her lack of results or dedication. No, he knew Briar would find a path that was right for her, whatever it happened to be. When she mentioned going on hunts with Sirius when she got back, Artorias' eyes lit up. What a splendid idea! "That's a pretty good plan," he agreed. "That way you can try out hunting before committing to it and see if it suits you any better than healing. Y'know, once you're comfortable being around your dad." He purposefully didn't look down at the scars on her neck, the same scars he had spent a night kissing and comforting her about. He knew the trauma they came with; no need to dredge it up every time he thought about it.

Briar turned the conversation towards the small black velvet bag at his paws, asking what was in it. He blinked and looked down at the bag currently being passed like a hacky sack between his paws. "Oh, this thing?" he asked, teasing her further by lifting the small bag and looking at it with a curious tilt of his head. "I dunno... Why don't you open it and find out?" He passed the soft-cloth bag over to Briar, a knowing smile on his face while he waited for her to open the bag to reveal the pristine silver bangle inside, the band set with an array of brilliant topaz stones. "I, uh, hope you like it. It's an early birthday gift for you. I didn't know if we'd be able to see each other on your actual birthday, so I wanted to make sure I got this to you."

He waited again, allowing her to inspect the jewelry within and maybe try it on as well before he continued to explain anything about it or answer any of her questions. Briar had never worn jewelry or accessories before as far as he could remember, but when he happened upon it in an old dresser in the castle, he immediately thought of Briar and knew he wanted to give it to her. That had been before they discovered their feelings for one another, but that didn't change the sentiment too much. If anything, that gave it more sentimental reason!

"Artorias" | "Corbin"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.