An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 11KPride - Bisexual
05-18-2021, 10:57 PM

Syanna wasn't sure what about her responses had the big wolf so god damn smiley all the time, but no matter what she said, he just kept on grinning like a goofy idiot. Was he playing some sort of prank on her? Was she getting punked here?! She had never met another wolf so unorthodox before. What was up with him? It was actually her comment about calling him Speckles that got a normal response from him in the form of a playful glare. Yep, that could still provoke a response from him! He introduced himself with a name that sounded like his parents had come from some long family line that felt way too uptight and self-righteous about themselves. She kept that thought to herself though. "Hmm, what a shame, I quite liked Speckles. It suited you," she teased with a wink, then shrugged. "Oh well. I guess you'll just have to be Ezra from now on then." That wouldn't stop her, of course. Speckles would still be in her repertoire of names for him.

He asked her about the mushroom she had destroyed thanks to his interference, and for a moment Syanna regarded him with a confused look. What did he care about what the plants and herbs she was gathering did? There was no way this young wolf who could barely hold a conversation with her without looking like he was going into some sort of blissful coma was a healer. But his question had been innocent enough and it was part of their game, so she answered regardless. "It's called fly agaric. It's a very rare mushroom that produces psychedelic effects and trips. A lot of wolves enjoy it for recreational and relaxation purposes." She tossed her head with a nonchalant air about herself. "I wasn't going to use it for anything. It's very valuable to the right wolves though, and I was hoping I'd be able to use it to barter with another wolf or pack for things I might need." Like food, basic supplies, a place to sleep with a roof over it, all the rudimentary elements for survival. But she wasn't going to say all that out loud. Ezra already appeared to fancy himself the "knight in shining armor" type, and she didn't need him tripping over himself to try and save her.

"Okay, big boy, it's my turn," she said. Syanna paused, tapping her chin with a cream-colored paw while she searched for a good question to ask. "Why are you fixed on trying to help me? Up until now, you didn't know who I was or anything about me, yet you kept chasing me down, trying to go out of your way to do something for me. Why?" Was this a game to him? Did he have an angle or some sort of ulterior motive? He had to. No brute did anything for anyone without wanting something back in return. So what did Ezra want with her? Better to get it out in the air now so she could know whether to cut and run or humor him a little longer.

"Syanna Alluráin"

As her mate, Ezra may enter her threads not marked as Private.