An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
05-19-2021, 11:43 AM
A pit fell into her stomach when Gypsy said she would always worry. Indigo was here to protect them, but she should have known better than to just expect the girl to fall into place under his wings. She wouldn't prod on about it any more, instead go ahead with what she requested.

"Yeah, sure. We can do that." She would offer her body again to help guide her back into the castle, the woman's hidden worry of someone coming to attack them and take her away wasn't hinted to Duchess herself.

They entered the castle and Duchess led her over to the grassy areas of the courtyard, letting her get comfortable if that's what she wanted. "Do you have any uh, interests?" She questioned carefully, she wasn't sure if life had allowed her to even think of anything she liked. Or maybe she found something out of all the chaos, she wouldn't know unless Gyspy chose to speak about it. "I like to cook, Indigo likes flowers, and strawberries I hear." She chuckled a bit to the thought of how touched he was on honeyed strawberries, and had secretly wished that one day she could surprise him with them. Or at least the strawberries.

"Duchess"

Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.