An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
05-19-2021, 04:46 PM
They would leave the infirmary almost as it was left, and Indigo would continue to share the affections she asked for. She had a hard time believing that whoever he was with back at home was above her, or meant anything at all. He may not have been trying to mask anything, but he did it well.

They would come to the stairs that would lead up to their den room, and Indigo paused slightly as if offering to go back to the room or somewhere else, asking if he had missed anything while he was gone. She shook her head, moving forward past the stairs and across the courtyard. She didn't necessarily want Gypsy in on their conversation, not that the little woman would interrupt them. "No, nothing. I've just been taking care of Gypsy, it hasn't been easy." She didn't mean it to come off rude, but her tone could have come across that way. She didn't mind taking care of her, she may have actually enjoyed occupying her time while she was away from Indigo whether he was back at The Armada or doing daily pack things.

She stopped when they made it to one of the grassy areas of the courtyard. She spun around to face him and took a seat, "Indigo I..." She hesitated slightly, "I want to learn how to fight. I want to be able to defend me and Gypsy when... You aren't here." There was a lot more of a darker meaning behind the favor she asked of. He wasn't here, he was off with some other woman, laying in her bed, and leaving them vulnerable. Gypsy had never left the pack lands, but she was nervous when they went into the plains. There was always a chance that they could be attacked on pack lands, and always a chance Duchess could be attacked outside. And Indigo would be so far away, he wouldn't even know.

"Duchess"

Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.