An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
05-19-2021, 07:15 PM
She held her breath realizing she had struck him a wrong way. Maybe it was her intention, but now looking at him, she couldn't help but feel guilty. She still tried to hold strong, feel like she was unbendable to what she believed was going on. She wasn't able to mentally hold herself up.

She reached her paw out to him, wanting to wrap it around his foreleg and reached up for another kiss while her ears tucked back. The guilt was showing through her eyes, she knew she couldn't hide it. "I didn't mean to say it that way..." She nearly apologized, at least through the glaze of her expression.

"We can go up to the room, I'm sure you're tired." She tried to force a smile as her ears relaxed and perked up a bit, "I just don't want Gypsy to think we are going out of our way for her." Gypsy may have thought that, but Duchess didn't want it to be outspoken about the work it was to care for her and make sure she was safe.

"Duchess"

Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.