Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
05-20-2021, 10:57 AM

The woman's tone would normally have ruffled some feathers, Recluse certainly was no naive pup and a pregnant woman on her borders calling for her uncle would normally have made her annoyed if nothing else... but her uncle wasn't with them anymore and she was overwhelmed by the continued cycle of Klein children being fatherless... and while she had no intention of letting any of the children suffer as she had for her father's abandonment she still couldn't help but feel that the world was conspiring to remove the Klein men from their children's lives.

She shook her head lamely as Eyrun asked never having seen a pregnant woman before, her own children were still young and her new cousins were just starting to run around on their own as well... she was no stranger to the concept but she wasn't able to find the voice to say as much. Her stomach dropping as her suspicions were proven true, and the woman took a deep if shaking breath.

"I- I'm sure he would not have turned you away." She started carefully. "I- He- I would be happy to provide you a place to stay for the duration of your pregnancy and afterwards if you so desire but I-" She struggled through two false starts and decided instead to address the last point first, making it clear she wouldn't turn the woman away.

"However you should know that Harbingr is... no longer with us. There was an attack some days ago and he gave his life saving one of his sons from the attackers." Might as well rip that bandage right off right? Recluse met the woman's gaze, an openness she usually reserved only for her own children in her eyes. "But I am certain he would have been overjoyed to find out he had pups on the way, and as his niece I have no intentions of turning you or your children away if you still wish to stay."

Speech

Art by MrRendy
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.