An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ooh La LaPride - Bisexual
05-21-2021, 12:12 AM

Manea was a breath away from sinking her teeth into Alastor's flesh again, but before she could she felt his hind paws catch her stomach and just as suddenly she was being tossed aside again, landing hard on the sand with a grimace. He clearly learned from the first time he had given her a second to recover because he was quickly on top of her, pinning her to the ground and immediately biting down around her throat, making it so she couldn't even struggle or fight without risking those sharp fangs being ripped through her skin. A shudder ran down her spine as his growl reverberated against her throat, panting from their fight and the heated, burning desire he constantly stoked in her in the most delightful of ways. She tried to at least yank her leg out of his grasp when he pinned it down, but it was no use. He fully pinned her and kept her held in place, pulling a slightly strangled growl and gasp from her as his claws raked across her chest, drawing more blood to the surface.

His jaws left her throat and immediately she tried to move, making one last attempt to free herself, but immediately his paw found her throat and pushed her back into the sand, choking her and making her lips part in an attempt at a gasp that brought no air into her lungs. As she looked up at him, aqua eyes meeting obsidian, grins pulled across their faces revealing bloodied teeth, his paw choking her as he loomed over her... She knew this was it. He was her mate, her soul mate, her everything. He had fought and he had won brilliantly. They were both clawed and beaten and bloody and it was absolutely wonderful. It was everything she could have hoped for and more. She watched, absolutely enraptured and forgetting about her aching lungs as he lifted her leg to his jaws, slowly and sensually pulling the cuff he had fought for free of her leg, warm lust and hungry desire spreading through her at the sight. Once his paw finally lifted from her throat she was finally able to get a gasp of air, panting from the lack of air, the heat gathering under her skin, and from the adrenaline of their fight coursing through her. Her own eager excitement showed in her gaze, matching the shine in those onyx eyes that spoke to just how much this moment meant for both of them.

She loved watching him pull that cuff onto his ankle for the first time and seeing how it fit him perfectly. The leather practically blended into his inky black fur, but the purple gems were dazzling on their dark background. A grin overwhelmed with love and lust pulled wider across her lips as she watched him still straddled above her, examining the cuff around his leg, a physical symbol of the ceremony that would tie them together for eternity. It was little more than a decorative band, but the meaning and the thought behind it made them invaluable. For a moment she looked up at this demon that would soon be hers and she couldn't be more grateful for him and his presence in her life. Now she could give him the only thing she could think of that would even get her close to repaying him for everything he had done for her. She would give him all of herself and tie her soul to his. She chuckled as well when he held the cuff out to her, declaring his victory in this husky voice that made the electricity firing across her skin kick up another notch. Instead of answering she instead reached up and placed her paws on either side of his face, cupping his cheeks like he was the most precious jewel, and pulling him down into a heated, passionate kiss, a very small taste of the love she felt for this brute and a hint of what was to come.

When she finally let their lips part she looked up at him with a desire that burned far brighter than it had before and even beyond just lust and sexual desire. He was hers and she was his and now she would make it so even the Ancients knew that this union would only bring them the best and strongest that would rise to even greater heights within their family. She curled her feline paw around the ankle of his right foreleg, lifting his paw to rest on the bleeding wound where he had bitten her, painting his paw pads in her blood before she brought her right paw to one of his wounds and did the same. She brought their paws together, pressing them against one another and letting their blood mix between their paw pads as their adorned leather cuffs caught the light beside one another. Manea brushed her muzzle against Alastor's, her heart beating with excitement as she leaned her cheek into his, her eyes closing as she began to speak quietly with a love, a reverence, and a devotion not only her beliefs but to him as well. This would be her truest gift to him, one held exclusively for the one that made her complete.

"Ancients, I bring you the man that I have given my heart and he has given me his freely in return... He knows my soul and carries it with him in each of his steps, just as I do with his. We are one being in two bodies. I vow that no one else shall know my heart nor my soul for the rest of my days. I do this with the knowledge, understanding, and acceptance that there will be none after him in life or in death... I surrender the spirit you bestowed upon me as your chosen child so that we may share your strength and your power and he may truly find his place one day in the hall of the Ancients, a true Mendacium by vow. Together we shall intertwine in death, granting our strength to our future generations so that we may live on in them. I agree to bind my soul to his and with it I grant him our name... With this vow I name this man, Alastor Mendacium, as my mate." As she finished she squeezed his paw in hers before leaning away from him just enough for her gaze to find his once more as she opened her eyes, a wide grin pulling at her lips.

"Alastor Mendacium..." she whispered softly against his lips just before she claimed his muzzle with a growl in another heated, demanding, possessive kiss, her paws slipping up around his neck to hold him tight against her. Her mate. Her mate! Even just thinking those words put her in disbelief, but she was overjoyed and so madly in love with this man. They melted together on the dark beach, the sun long since set and leaving them just in the light of the stars and moon as they lost themselves in each other as they had so many times before, but this time felt different. If it was even possible for them to be hungrier for each other than they already had been they certainly found a way as she gave herself wholly to him, still covered in each others blood, in the pale light of the night sky.

-fade-

Manea | Temno | Ciemny