Ulric

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Double MasterIce Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterBeevent
1KCritical Hit!
05-21-2021, 06:06 PM
He settled onto his haunches as well, smirking a little when Indigo joked that they find him instead of the other way around. "I don't doubt that," he replied, amusement in his pale gaze. He always believed that wolves that needed each other were drawn to one another and that seemed even more true for Indigo. He nodded to the brief introduction and description of their newest guest, a promising healer named Segin. "Well, I'm always happy to have more healers around." With Aranea gone and Lúta quarantined it had dwindled their number of well trained healers down to just Indigo and Gwynevere. It was an interesting conundrum to have considering their ranks used to be nearly all healers and very few fighters. Somehow that fact had gotten reversed.

He tipped his head slightly with curiosity as he assessed the younger man in front of him. "If you don't mind me asking, do you have any plans for the future? Any goals for yourself and your refugees?" It wasn't all that long ago that he had dreamed of building his own pack before life pulled him into an entirely different direction with the birth of his children and meeting Resin. He wasn't displeased with where he had landed and in the end he still got a chance to lead, just not in the way he had intended. With the group of wolves Indigo was gathering it made him wonder if the violet man had any thoughts of the future like that himself.

Ulric Adravendi