An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 11KPride - Bisexual
05-21-2021, 10:42 PM

Despite her doubting that this boy knew next to nothing about botany, she had to give him credit, he was at least paying attention to her while she explained why the fly agaric had been such a treasure to find. He seemed a touch perplexed by the idea of a recreational drug, but if he had been sheltered in a cushy pack his whole life, she couldn't exactly blame him. His parents must have been the stuffy, prudish types to try and shield their precious baby boy from bad influences, like herself. The thought made her smirk a little to herself. For some reason, she liked considering herself a bad influence.

Now it was her turn to be genuinely surprised when Ezra answered her question with a response so blunt that it had to be the truth. It wasn't just about the mushrooms, it was also because he found her attractive. She stared at him, bewildered, blinking a couple times while she processed his straightforward honesty. He really was unworldly, wasn't he? A sheltered pack boy just getting big enough to venture out into the world on his own. And boy, was he big enough! One of the biggest wolves little Syanna had ever seen! "Oh! Um... thanks?" She stumbled over her words, not really sure how to respond to that confession. Compliments were not something she was used to. She gave him an awkward smile, her ears folding back abashedly. "You're not so bad on the eyes either, Ez. Real unique coat you're wearing." And his eyes, that blue as clear and vivid as a cloudless sunny sky. She would never say that out loud though.

Syanna cleared her throat after a moment, and once realizing Ezra had missed another turn of not asking her a question, decided he was probably getting too distracted by her to remember they were even playing a game. "Well, you don't need to feel bad. I've already forgiven you for the mushroom incident, so you don't have to put yourself in indentured servitude for me or anything," she said, shooting him a roguish grin. "Y'know, if you wanted to get to know me, you're not doing a very good job of keeping up with the asking me questions thing. So... are we still playing, or is there something more specific you'd like to talk about?" Because if they weren't playing anymore, she would need to head off to find where she would be sleeping the night before it got too late in the afternoon. Ah, the joys of being a vagabond...

"Syanna Alluráin"

As her mate, Ezra may enter her threads not marked as Private.