Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
05-22-2021, 06:00 PM

Life is short, but this time it was bigger

His words were hurting her more than Allegro's waking, Allegro may have opened her eyes to statements that she chose to ignore, but when they came out of Ulric's mouth, it hit her different.

She pleaded with him, reaching out with a paw from the bed she laid on, "Ulric, I would have!" He may not have believed her, but she really would have. She would have been his mate, his wife, the mother to his children, and so much more. Somewhere in her mind she found the same undying love she had for Tyranis, and it had given her an unhealthy obsession with Ulric. So much so that she made herself believe that he felt that same way. And when he didn't come after her, along with the other soul crushing events in her last few weeks, she just couldn't live anymore. She had never had the strength to kill herself before, but it was her final breaking.

She fell back into herself, letting the degrading words sink in for his sake.  Because she couldn't take back what she had done. "I didn't want to leave them here. I wanted to be with you." It was probably words to deaf ears at that point, Ulric didn't want her, especially now after what she had done to their unborn pups.

Her gaze moved back up to him with a hideous distress, he was sending her away again. She almost wanted to deny him, but she knew she couldn't physically fight her way back into The Hallows, weak, pregnant, or completely healthy. "Two of them are still alive. Ask Gwynevere if you don't believe me." She huffed as she found that hatred and resentment back in her heart. "You don't have to worry about me after. They will kill me."

Walk "Talk"

Than the strength she had to get up off her knees

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead