An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
05-22-2021, 07:15 PM

She rested her cheek on the foreleg that was under her, smiling with his own affections as he wrapped himself around her. She hummed too as he hugged her closer, receiving the kiss he gave her in return.. "I can't stop thinking about you." Her voice was warm, hiding the more fearful thoughts of what could have happened to Indigo.

She gently shuffled closer, careful not to touch his sensitive healing wound. "I miss you Indigo." She confessed which may have seemed silly since he was right here next to her, every night in fact. But she felt it was more that he had to share his time more with others now, she wasn't the only one in his life anymore.

She pushed her forehead up into his throat, her body quivered from the urges she felt but knew she couldn't have. She breathed in his scent, her nose trailing along his jaw line as she felt like she couldn't get any closer. The others in the den she happily ignored, even though she was quite certain at least one of them could hear her whispers. "I want you so bad right now." Their alone time was little to none, in fact Indigo had more alone time to himself than Duchess did or Gypsy. Duchess was often caring for Gypsy throughout the day but her and Segin were just as matched with responsibilities given they weren't crippled.

Walk "Talk"

Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.