gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Acacia
05-22-2021, 07:38 PM

Instantly the stranger apologized, but it didn't help the anxiety that flared in the little blind woman. She was now faced with someone that she didn't know and he'd thrown off her count enough that she didn't know where she stood in the courtyard. That amplified her anxiety. Should she... just stay in this spot until someone came to find her?

A moment later the man began speaking again. Once more he apologized and then gave his name. "Gypsy," she offered softly, mismatched ears still tucked against her skull. She didn't react to his bow, though she heard him moving. Instead she continued to stare straight ahead with her odd milky eyes. He then asked her if she wanted to help him with a project. Couldn't he see that she was blind?

"I'm sorry," she replied in her whisperish tones. "I don't think I'd be much help." Hesitantly, she reached a paw out in front of her, feeling the ground to see if she recognized the space that she stood upon. "If I make it back to the castle, maybe I can send someone better to help you?" The tiny woman's head tilted slightly as though she was asking for permission to leave, send him help... permission for everything.

"Gypsy"

**Gypsy's past is full of some extreme abuse. Be warned.**

Indigo may enter any of Gypsy's threads as he sees fit.