size
Small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantPride - Bisexual1KValentines 2020
05-23-2021, 12:05 AM

The turning of the season finally saw him moving into the cottage and trying to bring the garden space back to life. It had taken some time to clear out the usable space and sort through what had been left, which admittedly wasn't a lot so mostly it had been cleaning. With that out of the way he was focusing mostly on make the land usable for a garden again, no easy feat considering the harsh spring had all but totally solidified the ground. He was doing his best to scrape the ice from the dirt and remove the unusable layer of topsoil but it wasn't really working. Hoa had been sent out to see about finding some herbs to help replant but Mojito had to admit he kind of wished that he had the sheep's hard hooved to help scrape away the dirt and ice.

Grimacing the man headed into the cottage to see if anything had been left behind that might be a useful tool. That was when he heard Asla's call, half-buried under half his possessions. It took a little bit to untangle himself, bowls clattering noisily as he finally extricated himself. He pushed his way outside to see the woman lounging in the summer sun. He was suddenly very aware his paws were covered in muck, the icy dirt having melted into mud as his body heat had melted the ice. He tried to wipe them clean on the grass as he approached. "What brings the Reaper to my humble abode today?" He asked, casting a quick glance over her, expecting to see some fresh blood or something it would not have been the first time he patched her up from some misadventure... she seemed to love marring that pretty face of hers with scars... despite his best efforts to discourage her.

Speech

Holy Heck, thanks Kat!
[Image: Gdfwv08.png]
Mo's daughter Satira is free to cash his threads as she sees fit.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.