size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
05-23-2021, 09:19 AM

Asla had closed her eyes against the light of the sun, but opened them again when Mo came out of the cottage that he was apparently fixing up. His words brought a soft huff from the woman and she turned her attention fully to him. "No injuries today, fortunately. Most likely no injuries for quite a while, actually." A foreboding statement? Probably.

It had been easier telling Naiche, but Mojito deserved to know. He meant a lot to her even though she wasn't worth his time. This would probably be the breaking point between them, she knew. Was it worth it? No. Most likely not. He deserved to know though and so she had no choice but to tell him. They were about to cross a line that could never be uncrossed, just like they had the night that they'd been together.

"Mojito, I'm pregnant." She looked away, not able to keep her eyes on his while she told him the truth. "They're either yours or Naiche's. You deserved to know." Now that that part was out in the open... "I don't expect you to help me through this. I don't expect anything from you. From either of you. I just needed you to know." Now to find out if he was going to hate her for it or not. If he was the father, they would forever be tied together. If he wasn't, he would have dodged a bullet and he could choose to be free of her forever.

"Speech"

[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]