An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
05-23-2021, 12:52 PM

She still rubbed into him while he gave her his own gestures, she knew it wasn't forever, but she wanted him now. Of course that was that damaged part of her that made her believe that the exchange is what kept their relationship stable, of course she would never admit that out loud. Indigo was too good to her for her to say so, or at least want him to continue to find out more of the inner makings of her mind. She actually felt like there was little more they could know about each other. Maybe she wasn't that far off at least.

He rubbed her back which soothed her some, but didn't rid her of the warning urges she felt to make Indigo happy per say. Though, he did make her happy at least too. "I can't help it, Indigo." Her lustful eyes pulled back to look at his, rubbing gently at his shoulders as her claws pulled through the mane of his chest, "You're irresistible to me." Though he may have had a hidden thought of Duchess finding the comfort of another man, that was not the case. In these moments all she wanted was Indigo. She wanted to win his love, know that he was always there for her. He had not let her down once, even if he had gone away and was with another woman in his absence. He came back to be with her.

She leaned back into his paws a little more, her front legs stretching slightly and pushing gently on his chest, "What else can I do for you?" Her question was daring, even if her just being here in his arms was enough. She wished she could do more for him, she wanted to be intimate, but she knew there were consequences or at least risks of doing so.

Walk "Talk"

Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.