size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
05-23-2021, 06:24 PM

Asla's irritation was slowly rising. It wasn't even just Naiche. It was all of it. Reproduction was her duty, but now she was beholden to another wolf for the rest of her life. She would be tied to either Mojito or Naiche until the day she died. They would have a little piece of control over her and she didn't like it one bit. Naiche was already so protective. So... clingy, in a sense.

The golden man spoke out against her choice of having Acantha as a personal guard. He even suggested Mojito instead. Asla shot the man a cold, purple stare. "Do you have a problem with my decision, General?" She used his title, reminding him of his rank, which was beneath her, by the way. Not that she needed to explain herself to him, but she did so anyway. "You have duties unless you'd like to step down from your title. Mojito is not only the lead healer for the Armada, but emotionally, he couldn't tolerate being my lapdog. Acantha is strong. She has a good head. She works hard."

Asla rubbed the space between her eyes with one paw. So many hormones. So many emotions. On to the next order of business... "I think it might be better if you move back to your den until the pups are born. It's not fair to Mojito or you. Once we see who the father is, things might change. Until then, we all have to exist here together. I need everyone on equal ground." Opening her eyes, she gave him a pleading look, hoping that he wouldn't argue. This whole situation was difficult for all of them. If they could each stay separate, then whoever... won the race... wouldn't feel as though they'd missed out or been slighted. It made sense to her. Hopefully it would make sense to him.

"Speech"

[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]