Master Fighter (270)

Master Intellectual (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Critical Block!The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Double MasterPride - GayMammoth Hunter
1KHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
05-23-2021, 11:49 PM (This post was last modified: 05-31-2021, 06:52 PM by Plague. Edited 1 time in total.)

Plague didn't have to wait long for one of Hela's children to come bounding toward him with a demand that he teach her everything he knew. He chuckled softly and grinned slightly at her tenacity, telling her, "That's an awful lot to fit in one lesson, miss Panic, but I'll certainly pack in lots of useful things for you." He waited a bit and then his ears perked when his niece called out to him, making him turn his gaze to look at his favorite speckled niece with a grin. "Hello, Kiyohime." Procella purred happily when the girl came to nuzzle her cheek and got up to follow her friend over to where she would sit in front of Plague, rubbing against her side and settling against her. Viridis, jealous of how much attention his sister was getting, got up and slinked over to sit between the two girls with a huff, looking to Plague to just get the training going already.

He chuckled softly at the antics of the snow leopards around the pups and then turned his attention to his students for the afternoon. He figured if anyone else came along they could always hop in but for now he had a nice even number to work with. "Well, thank you for coming you two," he began with a proud smile. He'd have to adjust some of his plans to fit the smaller group, but that was fine by him. "I thought we could focus on some counter attacks today. Being able to either dodge or take a hit during a fight and using that time while your opponent is resetting from their attack to your advantage is extremely important. It really does make the difference between a good fighter and a great one and can finish a fight faster than you might have otherwise - meaning there is less chance for you to get injured in the fray."

He nodded to the open fighting ring behind them, adding, "Go ahead and pair off with my snow leopards here. Viridis, you go with Panic. Procella, stay with Kiyohime. They'll be your partners for the training portion then perhaps you two can see if you can best me at the end." He grinned a bit at the thought and then got to his paws, leading them out into the ring and waiting for a moment for them to get set with his companions standing across from them. "Don't forget to really think about your defenses during this as well. The more you can avoid attacks during this the better."

Plague | Viridis | Procella