An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
05-24-2021, 11:54 AM
It was hard not to feel tension from herself as Gypsy went on. She wasn't allowed to have interests, she had to sing for her supper. Duchess had hidden the harder parts of her own life even to herself, but she never would have imagined meeting someone with a past such as Gypsy. A past that she wasn't even fully aware of.

She would listen intently as she mentioned being free, like maybe she was unraveling a little bit now. But still her downward attitude as she wanted to be more useful. Duchess would do her best to bring her up, but she had little confidence in herself of doing so. "Your other senses are heightened?" She questioned with an expected answer of being right, "I bet Indigo could teach you about herbs and you can help find them better than he can himself." She smiled with a bit of a joke but she was also pretty serious about the answer. "Or I bet you'd be good at pointing me in the direction of prey." She was offering serious responses, but knew things like this would take time and practice. "I like singing though too."

"Duchess"

Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.