An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
05-24-2021, 12:28 PM
Duchess had traveled across the river through the plains and move back the other side of the bank. Most of the flowers she had gathered were only dandelions and maybe even a few colorful weeds. The small bunch of meadowsweet she found somehow looked more important, or worthy so she had it in the middle of her bouquet.

She would spot the girl, she assumed related in age to herself but wouldn't ponder too long on it. She saw her put the marigold in her pack, reminding her of when her and Indigo first met. She shook her head, travelling across the river again to meet the girl, letting out a low hum to address her presence. "You're a healer?" She asked, but without much intent in her voice. She gently put the bunch of grasses and flowers from her mouth to the front of her, gesturing with a sway of her paw "Are any of these useful? I don't mean to bother you, but I'm gathering them for a friend." Duchess vaguely recognized the young girl from around the pack, but mostly from Resin's funeral. She hadn't necessarily attended, but when Indigo joined them she had viewed from the hallway balconies. She wouldn't bring up the ill thoughts though, she assumed it was too soon to be prodding others about their feelings.

"Duchess"

Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.