Advanced Intellectual (100)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Pride - AromanticSamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Snake Eyes
Pride - Demisexual
05-24-2021, 01:27 PM

You Can Get Addicted To A Certain Kind Of Sadness

Onyx had been exhausted from fighting for her life with the saber cat. She wouldn't admit that her life could have been in danger, or that the help of her sister or that one Ignis kid she was thankful for. She was pretty headstrong, prideful, but maybe a little too far from her age. She thought she could take more on than was possible. And she at least wished that she was a big, grown adult so she could actually do more with the strength of her muscles or her heart.

Her dreams were usually no different. She wasn't a dark wolf, but just as she felt both internally and externally, she was full of pride while dreaming. She often imagined herself in some wicked armor, conquering friendly battles, finding some admiration from others. She in no way wanted a sense of power, at least not politically. She did want to be recognized though.

She wasn't very aware when her dreams moved from playful battles or whatever else she wouldn't remember entirely when the morning came. Her weightless body traveled from her dreams into something new, not that she was paying attention.

Walk "Talk"

Like Resignation To The End, Always The End

Mature! For foul language. Can be prone to violence.