gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Wynn
05-24-2021, 02:35 PM

The setting came without a hitch, its smoothness appreciated in more ways than one for the spirit. She had been in a familiar land that resembled Ludicael as she remembered it, the mangroves swaying in a breeze that could not be seen. Her treks through the vines-like branches and the roots above ground were always fast, but Silent preferred to enjoy them at a more leisurely pace. Whenever she had the chance, she would find Bronze and their walks together would provide the spirit with a sense of warmth, love, and belonging. Her husband was never far from her; of that, she was eternally grateful, even in death.

Silent had been sitting away from the mangroves, enjoying the view of a vast clearing that allowed the sun to create a basking glow.

The warmth seeped into her figurative bones and she sighed, allowing the rays to wash over her ebony frame. When they did, a breeze rose and fell, greeting her nose with a gift. The scent was familiar to Bronze - the first great-grandchild she had the pleasure of meeting - and her emerald eyes slowly opened. Surprise and excitement rose to greet her gaze and she held onto both emotions as she looked around to find the scent's source. It was not long before she saw the young girl walking towards where she lay, causing her heart to speed up in its rhythm. Another sibling, perhaps, of her dear young Bronze? It was hard to not think it, especially after seeing her colors and various designs.

Silent rose to all fours, her weight flawlessly shifting as she seemed to float towards the approaching child. "I never thought I would get to meet you..." she said calmly, warmth radiating from her to the young one who stood a few feet from her. "However, I am so happy I have. My sweet girl..." Silent's eyes brimmed with everlasting love for her great-granddaughter, "I am so glad you have come."

"talking"