size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
05-24-2021, 03:26 PM
He doubted Iolaire’s prescription, he really really did especially with Duchess here whispering seductive words that he very much wanted to pursue. This was a test in his patience and resolve, and it was difficult. Not that they should have been doing anything while they were in the suites anyway, not that he could move very far anyway. The pair of them would have to suffer through, no matter how much he wanted to ignore his aunt’s orders. Duchess didn’t stop, her words whispering in his ear and her paws touching his body as she continued to tempt him. Indigo didn’t want to set himself back in the healing process, who knew what he could do or damage if he allowed himself to embrace temptation.

”I know,” he rumbled in return, breathing through her seductive words. ”It’s hard to keep my paws off you.” He returned with a deep chuckle, his voice still barely above a whisper. ”Think of how good it’ll be when we can.” He tried to soothe her and himself. Being celibate was hard, and Duchess wasn’t making the task any easier. Her lusty gaze, warm body, and tempting words lured him in. There was no question of Duch’s beauty, he found her attractive inside and out. This may have been one of his most difficult tasks, just not doing anything. ”Or don’t.” He was already getting too far in his own head and he tried to think of anything other than having Duchess on her back.

Instead he continued to caress the fur of her scruff as he closed his eyes again. Not imagining what they’d be doing if things were different. If he hadn’t gotten his belly ripped open. ”Kiss me,” he told her easily, still feeling the heavy toll the injury was taking on his body. Indigo was still struggling for energy for anything beyond sleeping. Of course he didn’t wait for her to act, he leaned forward lightly, and barely pressed his lips to hers in a delicate kiss.

Warning: Indigo should be considered a Mature Character.