size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
05-24-2021, 07:57 PM
When the brute's shadow came above her, her chin weakly rose and reached forward towards him. Though, she was not seeing Ulric in fact. She had a hard time seeing at all, and she was now living a moment many years ago from her past. Ulric did not exist to her, other than her heart knowing how important he was to her. It was probably not an ideal sight for him, after seeing Resin perish.

"Ty?" she called out weakly, her paws scrambling as if she could crawl over to him, "You came back to me." She gave a relieved grin as tears started to form in her eyes. The sun cast blurs across his form, but she could see he was turned away from her, a sign of his disappointment. "I'm sorry, I-" The presence of another come to her deluded view, and when Ulric would walk away to do as Eska asked, Aranea's chin flopped down onto the ground, the rush of her devastated emotions of being left behind fell over her.

She didn't do much as the woman picked her up by the scruff and dragged her elsewhere, she couldn't do anything anyway. Only tears fell from her eyes from that pain of abandonment again. Everything that Eska was saying was going in through one ear and out the other, she couldn't hold on to the words as a whole while she was living this dream. "I- I'm sorry Storm." Her voice belittled her, which wouldn't have really made sense had this been Tyranis' mother. But the woman who dragged her her she was finding aggressive and it scared her, of course nothing was making sense other than she believed she was living in the past, six years ago. "He didn't want me to kill them." She confessed, as if telling Storm killing Nuada and Rain was the better option that she did actually give Tyranis when she found out she was having a teenage preganacy. "He was going to marry me. He was going to make it alright then." Of course Eska had zero idea what she was talking about, and probably didn't care either.

Aranea seeing Ulric as Tyranis was speaking out for what her heart really wanted. And unfortunately, that was impossible to give her. And she would die knowing just how worthless she was to everyone.

"Aranea"

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead