Large
build
Medium
player
Acacia

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
05-25-2021, 04:27 PM

"Eska"

Ulric had become a rather important fixture in Eska's life since the passing of her mother. The pair bonded over the loss, but genuinely just seemed to balance one another out. Eska was a hard woman and Ulric was an emotionally soft man. Together, they kept one another in line. Even keel. As their relationship deepened, so too did her desire to learn everything about him. The man doted on his children and so Eska would make it a point to meet them and get to know them.

It had been said that Ulric's boy, Emile, enjoyed spending time with plants. Eska set out to the different places around the castle where a healer or herbologist might frequent. After a few different locations, she finally found the boy. The brindled woman cleared her throat as she approached so she didn't surprise the young wolf.

"Hello," she spoke in her clear, naturally husky tones. "You're Emile, aren't you?" Coming up beside him, she looked down at whatever he was doing. "My name is Eska. I'm a friend of your fathers. What are you up to there?" She motioned towards the plants nearby with a point of her dusty blue nose.