An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
05-26-2021, 06:32 PM
She smiled warmly as he slowly pulled from sleep and came to her. His affections were always accepted, she would never pull away from him. She left his nose to hers as she savored the moment herself, she tried not to take anymore moments for granted. Whether it was because of the risk he was in, or that she just simply didn't want him upset like she had done the last time he came home from the Armada.

"It isn't morning," she giggled quietly, "Though, I guess it is your morning." She removed one of her paws from his own, laying it down on the stems of her bouquet and tilting her head head to catch his interest a little more. "I thought you'd like the gift, I don't know much about herbs but I thought they would at least be beautiful to sit in the room for a little bit." She had been collecting the flowers for a few days putting her gatherings in the herb stores until she had enough to make her feel impressed herself. She did take Gwynevere's advice and add some of her own little touch with grasses and pretty weeds, but her goal was mostly to keep valuable herbs, if only for Indigo to look at.

She found small bundles of each, yellow agrimony, purple lavender, and white meadowsweet. But mostly she just wanted the arranged colors along with the small details of the colorful wildflowers and weeds. She knew he would appreciate the offer, even if she had gifted him entirely useless herbs.

"Duchess"

Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.