size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
05-26-2021, 07:43 PM
If it was possible he was more affectionate when he was sleepy, the feeling of being cozy and warm there in the castle wasn’t one he went without. There was always someone’s warmth to lean into, but Duchess was the focus of his today. She carefully woke him up, and disturbed him only slightly as he recovered from the massive wounds. She giggled softly as his words, effectively brightening his day with her presence but her laugh was something else. He resisted taking more kisses as she brought his attention to the flowers she put together for him. She was exactly right, he did identify a few useful flowers but for the most part he wanted to enjoy the bouquet as decoration. He couldn’t do anything for a while, what better way to enjoy the gift than displaying it where he could be reminded of the life waiting outside for him.

”Duchess,” she took his breath away, always so thoughtful about what was going on. She wanted to cheer him up and make him feel better, and with a little effort she was easily successful. Indigo’s features boasted a timid grin. ”They’re almost as beautiful as you,” He told her with a wink as he tried to steal another sweet kiss from her lips. ”I’m glad I get to look at them while I’m stuck in here.” He lamented, tearing his gaze from her dual toned eyes to the beautiful arrangement she made for him. Indigo didn’t think that he could ever tire of her attention.

Warning: Indigo should be considered a Mature Character.