An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
05-28-2021, 05:34 PM
Duchess took Indigo's kiss with a still content grin while he complemented her beauty, always making her feel like she was on top of the world with him. She may not have truly believed her beauty or value, but Indigo always made her feel that way in these moments.

She stood up and picked up the flowers to put them on the shelving inside the room, stepping back to look at them for a few seconds before turning back to join Indigo again. She went to lay down side by side with him, wrapping one of her arms around what her tiny grasp could hold with her belly in to him. She wished she could do more, but was also okay with just laying here holding him and having the affection returned.

"I miss you Indigo." She spoke with a sad yet somehow lustful expression. It was familiar words, maybe said too often. But she wished that they could always be together. That they didn’t have to do pack duties or he didn’t go back to the Armada alone. This emotion she felt for him was almost indescribable. But she almost felt like she couldn’t say it enough. Was it even possible to fulfill it?

"Duchess"

Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.