size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
05-28-2021, 07:34 PM
She let him enjoy her kiss for a long moment, leaning into him and revealing her own appreciation for his affection. It was easy to be so physical with Duchess, it came almost naturally. Indigo never really felt like he left Duchess completely satisfied. Especially now as they were barred from anything more intimate than laying close. She pulled away slightly, standing up so she could better position the bouquet she brought for him. The pair of them only admired them for a moment before Duchess closed the distance in earnest and curled herself at his side. She was careful not to let herself get to close to the bandaged wound at his belly. Sooner rather than later he would be closed up enough there wouldn’t be as much danger of falling open. The two of them could get back to where they left off.

He held her tight as she spoke softly, again mentioning how much she missed him. Indigo wrapped his arms around her and pulled her more tightly to his chest. ”You’ve got me.” He reminded her as he nuzzled into her ears and melted into the bed. He wanted to be with her, but surely the intimacy of their relationship was not all Duchess needed from him. ”I appreciate the flowers, I guess you’ve noticed I’ve been a little.. down.” Maybe he uttered an understatement, or maybe he was gaining better control over his emotions. Maybe he’d projected a combination of the two.

Warning: Indigo should be considered a Mature Character.