size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
05-29-2021, 10:32 AM

Asla could almost feel the man's shock reverberate through her. The sound of motion made the woman swing her gaze back to Mojito and she watched as he drew near, asking for her permission to touch her stomach. Asla simply gave a nod and, since she was already laying down, sprawled on her side instead so that he could inspect as much as he needed. Mojito was one of the very few wolves that she was able to let her guard down around and so having him poke, prod and touch didn't bother her. It wasn't her feelings that she was worried about anyway. His feelings and his position were paramount in her mind.

The pale mans next words brought a soft sigh from the prone fae. "It's not that I don't want your help, Mo. I just don't want to torture you more than you're already being tortured. This time is going to be difficult for everyone involved. If you aren't comfortable being my healer, I can find another. It's up to you." If he would feel more at ease being the one to tend to her, she wouldn't turn him down. If he would rather distance himself just in case, so be it.

"I'm sorry, Mo. Not because of the time we shared together, but because I know this isn't what you want." Though she had been intending to get pregnant at some point, she hadn't intended to rope Mojito into it. Emotions had been running high the night that he'd found her near the sea and he'd given her what she needed. Their time together had been passionate and she would not have gone back on the moment had she been given the option.

Aslatiel closed her eyes and placed her cheek against the ground beneath her. "I had Naiche leave my den. I didn't feel that it was fair." Asla needed Mo to know that he and Naiche were on even ground. Neither was receiving favoritism of any kind. Who knew if things would change after the pups were born. Maybe being alone would be better after all. Sadness surged through the sandy coated fae and she sighed once more. Emotions were bullshit.

"Speech"

[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]