size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
05-29-2021, 12:58 PM
Indy saw the hesitation, and much like the girls he found a new home for. He looked like he wanted to be alone, like he was holding the weight of the world on his shoulders. The man hesitated, like he was very close to going back into the storm instead of remaining under shelter. Indigo’s dark and red marked ears fell to his skull, he couldn’t force the thin wolf to remain, he had no food or furs to offer for sustenance. Still, when he turned back to remain Indigo felt a sense of… relief. Even if there was only one kindness Indigo could do, share the cave, he was glad to with a poor soul. A broken man, much like himself.

Indigo wasn’t blind to the afflictions he saw in the stranger. His ribs were most prominent, especially as light flashed outside and thunder shook them again. Indigo was given a glimpse of the damage done to the lavender marked man. ”You’re welcome, I don’t have any claim here. Just staying out of the storm.” He said softly, his blue eyes still watching and lingering on the stranger’s form. Indigo could see as the man revealed his broken paw pads, not that the wounds there weren’t the only ones Indigo could see. ”I’m Indigo,” he offered quietly. The man was cold, the shiver over his thin form was more than obvious and the sight tugged at Indy’s heart. He didn’t enjoy seeing suffering, and did whatever he could do alleviate and soothe. It didn’t matter that they were strangers.

”I am a healer.” He realized in that moment his skill set had grown tremendously over his life. He could very nearly call himself a master healer now, not that he felt like it. ”It doesn’t take a healer to know you’ll catch a cold if you stay like that. I.. don’t have any furs to offer you,” it was tempting to give him the leather bags he had to carry his herbs but there was another solution. ”But I’m warm and dry… if you want to sit closer.” Indigo put his head on his paws, wanting to tone down his intimidating appearance. He just wanted to help.

”You look like you’ve been on your own for a while.” His observation was innocent, the man couldn’t have been much older than he was. He looked much worse for wear though, he looked alone. Had Indy run into another wolf he could take under his wing? He tried not to dwell on the thought, he just wanted to help the stranger. If he was alone though…

Warning: Indigo should be considered a Mature Character.