gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player

Ice Bridge ExplorerPride - Pansexual
05-29-2021, 01:03 PM
Just as he was pondering all of his self doubts, Indigo proved that his doubts had been unfounded. An invitation to stay with him - no, come with him. Come back with him to wherever it was that he lived. Clearly the larger man that was curled around him in a protective, soothing way that he had never experienced before did actually care. He didn’t understand it. He was a complete stranger. He was broken beyond repair. Why would this kind man give him the time of day?

Silver eyes blinked with surprise and confusion at the offer, his gaze not leaving Indigo’s face as his tired mind caught up with his thoughts. The offer touched him, pulled at his heart, made him feel slightly less alone. Eventually he glanced away, looking at the floor of the cave while he tried to make sense of it and tried to find a logic behind it that he’d never be able to find. But the fact that he was pressed against him and continued to feel as if he couldn’t get quite close enough told him what his answer should be. The way he saw it he had two options. Either he continue on as he was now and eventually let himself die or he go with this man that confounded him and possibly find a reason to live again.

He shifted a bit closer, bringing his gaze up to Indigo’s again as he inched his way up enough to be able to gently hook a forepaw around his more substantial foreleg, right around his elbow. He looked at the comparison of his much smaller limb, the paw looking dainty in comparison to the massive man beside him. “Thank you… I’ll… I’ll go with you,” he finally replied after so much thought and hesitation, holding on to Indigo’s elbow like it was his anchor. “But… Why? Why do you want to help me?” He couldn’t make sense of it on his own and he had to know. He had to understand how this wolf could be so kind, so selfless. “I guess I should also ask where we’re going too,” he added, managing a bit of a smile. That smile felt forign on his lips, an expression and emotion he wasn’t used to wearing, but it felt nice all the same.