An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
05-29-2021, 01:22 PM

Duchess had just gone up to check on Gypsy and her needs which she had grown accustomed to throughout her day. She was just heading back to the stores when she caught the glimpse of Indigo from the stairs.

She made haste when she saw him, missing him the night before. She couldn’t deny being a bit worried when Short Round told her the news, but she did have to trust the badger that he would be okay. As much as he was a big, strong man, she still couldn’t help but worry about him.

“Indigo?” She called his name quietly as she came from behind him, pushing her head towards his chest to show her greeting of affection. She did notice the male he was with, but her attention of course was put onto Indigo at first before turning towards the much smaller man, though still taller than herself. “You have another one?” She instantly took note of the man’s very thin and starving frame, but would quickly tuck it back in her mind while she gave him a warm smile instead. She stepped forward, raising the front of her paw towards him, expecting him to lift his own to hers. Obviously, she wouldn’t be offended if not, “My name is Duchess.” She looked back to Indigo for a second, “I suspect Indigo was getting you a meal?”

Walk "Talk"

Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.