build
Light
player
Vasilia

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
05-29-2021, 03:19 PM

Heart made of glass, my mind of stone
Tear me to pieces, skin to bone

She smiled and shook her head at his comment about making him smile. It was nice to know that he benefited from her being around in some small way, but it wasn’t enough to just make him smile, and luckily he seemed to understand that. She just hoped he was right about her making a good healer. Maybe if she healed enough physical ailments she’d get a better understanding of what was broken inside of her, and maybe she’d find some way to fix that, too.

Her brows furrowed as he began to speak again, wondering what had caused him to want to leave the Hallows. Had she missed something that had caused this change of heart in him? She was about to ask where he planned to go, the words ready to rush from her mouth before she had even really had a chance to think, but he continued to explain before she had a chance. He wanted to lead a band? That was so exciting! The news of course didn’t cure her of her previous doubts and heartache, but it was surprising and exciting enough that she was able to push past her own negativity to shift her focus entirely onto his news. "I’d follow you anywhere, Indigo. I think you’ll be a great leader."

She still wondered what had made him think of going off on his own like that, but regardless of the reason, she was glad for it. She’d liked the Hallows, but she thought that a smaller group led by Indigo would be much more her speed. She was still quite anxious about her place in this world, and wasn’t sure she’d ever be able to prove her worth enough to have fully earned a place in any pack, but her friend made her feel comfortable and secure no matter what. She wouldn’t have to worry so much if she was under his leadership, and perhaps that would make it easier for her to open up to others more, and give her some space to learn and grow without the pressure of not feeling good enough.

"Speech" || Thoughts