An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
05-29-2021, 06:18 PM
She rubbed into his chest with her head, being pulled into him while he assured her he was still here. Her gaze moved up towards his face when he continued to speak to her, her own expressions dulled just slightly as he mentioned. "I know you don't like to be alone." It was an obvious fact, but one that Duchess knew better than the rest of them. She clung her claws gently into his mane that was normalcy to her now, "Maybe you should spend more time with Gypsy. She doesn't go out as often." It was a genuine offer, she knew it would be hard for him to travel up and down the steps though. She was more under the impression that Gypsy didn't really want all the company she had up here in Indigo's room. But Duchess would have let Indigo stay in her room, even over night, if it had made him happier.

"Duchess"

Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.