size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
05-30-2021, 05:14 AM
He figured she was ready to go use the potty after a long morning alone, but even as he caught her Gypsy seemed to relax against him after being startled about being caught to begin with. She hadn’t expected him to be there, but after a quiet gasp she leaned further against him. He was surprised when she didn’t pull away, he’d been decent at predicting what she was going to do but this was new and Indy felt uncertain. Not that he let anything show, he remained her silent support as she closed her eyes and accepted him and his assistance. Indigo thought he was blessed with the sweet moment, but she shifted.

Indigo would have gotten out of her way, but her tiny white marked paws wrapped around his massive arm and pulled him closer to her. This was the first time she would want any kind of physical affection from him. Indigo remained cautious, but he moved with her and let her hold tightly to him. Indigo leaned back on his haunches so that he could bring his other arm up around her shoulders. She whispered to him softly, her voice full of worry as she spoke about the man who had abandoned her.

She was given a glimpse of what life should be like and she was begging him not to let her go back to that life. Indigo would never allow her back with that man, he’d give his life to keep her from that monster’s grasp. She was Indigo’s, and he wasn’t going to let her go. ”I won’t let him touch you ever again.” He promised her just as softly as he carefully lowered his muzzle to her ears. Very gently he nuzzled against the soft fur. ”I promise. You’re safe with me.” He whispered quietly, over his dead body would she return to being used as an object. ”You’re free.” He reminded her. Indigo felt possessive over her, but he knew if he went too far he wasn’t any better than her father. ”I’m here for you as long as you want me.”

Warning: Indigo should be considered a Mature Character.