size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
05-30-2021, 06:42 PM
He almost wished they could have just remained there as they were for the rest of the day. He was still feeling weak and could have fallen asleep to her gentle touch. She was soothing and sweet, but even then he couldn’t stand for her ot take the blame for this. It wasn’t her fault. It was the hunter’s, the man who sent the hunter… there were other wolves to take the blame. He didn’t know her past but anyone chasing her couldn’t be considered innocent. So eager to take her life, or give their own in exchange. Emersyn didn’t seem satisfied, but Indigo was too tired to press the issue and let it rest as she did.

Silence lingered between them for a short minute before she answered him, almost hesitantly. Once she started the words tumbled out and she spoke with little filter over her words. Someone owned her, and they wanted her back at the cost of untold amounts of men. Indigo grumbled deep in his chest, unamused by the sound of what she was facing. Hunted until she could no longer run, driven to the end of her wits and her life. Indigo had only prolonged the inevitable, that was why she was so upset at him having done this. There was no escape from her fate. Not alone like she was.

”You don’t have to run.” He told her softly, his eyes closed as he pooled his strength to open his eyes and look into hers once again. ”I would stand beside you and fight.” He offered even more quietly. He knew it wasn’t what she wanted to hear but it didn’t make it any less true. Two on one was better odds anyway. If she had been in fighting order the hunter wouldn’t have stood a chance in hell against the two of them. ”If you run, you’ll just be where you were when I found you again.” She knew it, he knew she knew it. He wanted to tell her how all of this would have been a waste is she just let herself go and get killed, but he held his tongue to see her reception.

Warning: Indigo should be considered a Mature Character.