An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
05-30-2021, 07:32 PM
Duchess was actually quite happy with how vibrant Jynn was, she couldn't relate unless she was in the presence of Indigo.

She followed behind her temporary companion, admiring the white bark of the birch trees as well, and looking down at the dam as Jynn asked if she noticed any beavers. Duchess' nose lifted slightly to scent the area. Finding prey was her specialty, providing for her pack and her loved ones. But she shook her head gently, "I don't smell any nearby, I prefer a meal from a deer or a bison personally. But I do always suggest trying everything once." She gave a gentle smile, closing the distance between herself and the dam. She sniffed it's structure, looking for the bothered ground from the smaller creatures. Her nose pointed behind them, "If we go this way, we may be able to find one if you'd like. They are pretty slow.

"Duchess"

Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.