An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
05-30-2021, 08:32 PM
Duchess looked towards her bundle of flowers as Gwynevere explained. Dandelion was easy enough to identify, and because the meadosweet was the only other 'useful' looking flower, she assumed it was the other. She nodded as the healer explained each one, and the weeds that at least gave the bouquet a little vibrancy.

Duchess looked back up to the young girl as she asked if she wanted the marigold she had found for her bouquet as well. "Yes, they are for Indigo." She stated with a smile, but her face turned a bit more solid as she didn't want to accept the herb the healer offered, "But you can keep the marigold, these are probably just going to sit around the room and go to waste. I'd much rather you use what you find." She inhaled from the thought of the saber cat again, still focusing on turning the memory into a happier one rather than the fear she found inside herself of Indigo killing the cat, if only protecting her. "Thank you for the offer though, could you tell me what the marigold is good for? We found some a while back while herbs were scarce."

"Duchess"

Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.