An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
05-30-2021, 08:56 PM
Indigo was right. Gypsy seemed to like the solitude she asked for. She had been that way even while she shared the room with her and Indigo. Duchess didn't want her to feel that way, but she couldn't control the tiny woman. She didn't want to control her either after everything she had been through.

Duchess pulled at Indigo's chest as he nestled into her neck, pulling him into a tighter hug knowing that she felt the same. Her cheek rubbed gently across his forehead, "She won't live like that ever again." She stated, even knowing Indigo wasn't really able to protect her in the state he was in though she knew he would still die trying if he had to. Gypsy's past was still just an assumption in Duchess' mind, she wasn't positive everything that she had went through. Only that it was bad. And she always saw everyone else's problems worse than her own. It was easier to ignore her own problems that way at least.

"You'll be better before we head off together. The castle will keep her safe for now." She assured, knowing that Gypsy didn't feel safe outside the castle walls and that it wouldn't be easy for her father or anyone else to get to her. Emersyn seemed so eager to protect Indigo, but Duchess knew that it would be better for her to stick near Gypsy than Indigo. It wasn't right to ask her to do so though, and Duchess wouldn't voice those thoughts to Indigo. She felt the pack and and castle were safe from everyone outside.

"You'll just have to be more careful next time." She teased him with a small smile, he did after all need to protect them once they moved out of The Hallows. But it seemed he would have help from here on out. "You still haven't taught me how to fight. Something to look forward to once you are healed up."

"Duchess"

Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.