size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
05-30-2021, 11:26 PM

Rudy was glaring at the bear, sort of while he also worked on keeping himself upright.  When you have four legs it should be easy enough to remain standing!  Rudyard wasn’t so foolish as to think he was ready to fight while finding balance but running sounded just as bad.  Rudy managed a smirk at the angry bear even as his brother got between them a moment later.  Rudy had started this with Art and he wouldn’t be so dumb to think he was in danger right then.

Dizzyness didn’t last all that long, even as Art was drawing his blade Rudy was finding his center quickly returning.  As he saw Art step in towards the bear Rudy took a step forward, flattening his own ears showing off all his teeth.  Art had drawn the sword, was he planning to kill the bear?  The answer arrived when Art made a flourishing show with his sword.  Rudy ran after the bear for just a few strides out, just a suggestion the beary hurry along before turning back to look at his brother with a roguish grin.

Oh-ho! Going to ask if he was alright and then go asking about his brand new technique? “ ‘Course I’m alright Art.  I had you here after all.” The easy comment said as he shoved a shoulder into Art. “You liked that huh?  How about you trying to ride on its back?  That was something special also.  I had no choice but to do something fancy after that.”  Rudy tilted his head one way then the other with a thoughtful look, “You know, it was really kind of fun but I think there were a few flaws in my new amazing move.  I might have to hold off using it till I figure out the dizzy part, or, just use it when I have you backing me up.” Rudy let out a deep exhale, glancing about them.  "Well, that did it.  I'm awake now."

Rudyard Carpathius