An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
05-31-2021, 09:40 AM
Duchess turned to follow quietly behind Segin and admired the small family of ducks that splashed and dunked in the steady river. She wasn't interested in taking them for a meal, The Hallows was very better off with their stores now that the prey had returned. But she enjoyed the sight of wildlife. Killing prey wasn't exactly something she enjoyed, but she understood that cycle of life and wanted to provide for her pack and her family.

The sounds of the frogs went silent as the moved down the river but she could still hear the ones calling from the other side. She suspected other reptiles and amphibians called the creek home but none that she would be interested in coming to hunt. She preferred red meat after all.

She giggled too as Segin showed her what the cattails did, "You know, I actually didn't know that." Cattails were pretty strange anyway. They looked like a piece of meat on a skewer until you were close to them, and she didn't expect them to look like cotton or wool. She tested one out herself, reaching up to drag her claw down and experience the feel herself. "I wonder if they are good for anything."

"Duchess"

Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.