An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
05-31-2021, 11:44 AM
Duchess nodded as Emersyn explained the skills of the healers, but her face went a little more straight as she mentioned pain as a friend of hers. "I'm sorry to hear that." She spoke gently, but usually didn't prod others, especially the ones Indigo brought home, about what they may not want to talk about. She was always open for them to open up with her though it may not have appeared that way by the way she tended to steer away from addressing their inner most emotions and histories.

She took a seat, trying to put on a gentle smile again, "I'm sure you know me by now but we haven't properly introduced ourselves. I'm Duchess." She knew Emersyn was around Indigo enough to maybe understand her place beside him, but Duchess wouldn't piece together this type that she had set in her mind for Indigo. Purple seemed his way to go at least, but Duchess hadn't pulled together a type for him. She was after all the only who had been most involved in him. If anything, his type was just "damaged".

Her head tilted slightly while she spoke out, "Indigo was supposed to teach me some basics on how to defend myself. I don't suppose you'd be willing to help me out at all? I understand if it's not something you want to do." She had considered that maybe Emersyn would have liked to step back from her days of fighting, or at least taken a break from what the physical trauma did to her mentally. Maybe Duchess was just stereotyping her as a fighter, she after all knew nothing about where she came from or what she had been through. Duchess claimed Emersyn much different than either Gypsy or Segin, or herself. Indigo had tended to bring home the ones that needed help protecting themselves, Emersyn seemed quite capable of taking care of herself though.

"Duchess"

Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.