build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
05-31-2021, 12:28 PM
By the time she had rounded back around the creature to his hind end, he had begun to squirm on his back. "Oh no, please lie still," she said, frowning just a bit. Theo wouldn't hold him against his will for treatment but she had really been hoping he'd be cooperative. The whiskered, fat fellow chittered his teeth together and tried to stand but fell down again. "Oof, sorry. I'm just used to looking after myself, you see?" He grumbled. She chuckled and nodding reassuringly - if she ever had to treat her father, which she hoped she wouldn't, it's likely he'd act much the same way. Gruff and grumpy. Used to going his own way. Rhyme had a soft touch but he prided himself on being a good father. She'd do anything not to undermine that. With this in mind, she tried a different approach. "Okay! What would you like me to do then?"

Just then, Lyric found the gash. "Ooow! Oo! There it is," he howled. His wriggling in pain made it a fair bit worse than it would have if he was able to stay still. It wasn't a bad cut, but it seemed like he'd dislocated something. Maybe his hip? His leg was dangling at an odd angle. "Stay still! It looks like you may have torn a muscle, maybe dislocated your leg..." He squinted a bit at the pain. "It sure does feel like somethin' fell out of place." Theory took on a softer tone when she turned to Lyric and began to outline a plan of treatment. "Lyric, his hip has dislocated. I think I can brace him if you can take the lead in setting the leg back in its place. Do you want to try?" Theo stepped around to his other side and braced her shoulder against his side to keep him in place. "Alright, just use your mouth to gently grasp his leg and quickly reset it! Use your strength, but don't tighten your jaw so much that you cut him with your teeth."