Master Fighter (270)

Master Intellectual (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Critical Block!The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Double MasterPride - GayMammoth Hunter
1KHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
05-31-2021, 05:31 PM

Every time Plague got to have any kind of affection or kiss or embrace with Void it never failed to light that fire of desire deep in his core, spreading from the inside out and dancing across his skin in the most enticing and maddening way. He ignored his feline companions as they snickered at the two love drunk wolves and went off on their own into the trees that surrounded the hot springs to give the two brutes some privacy. Hearing Void's quiet words muttered against his lips made his heart skip and he only held his fiancé tighter in response. "I've missed you too," he agreed, nuzzling his cheek against Void's as he shifted to lay on his side in the grass beside Void, slipping both of his forelegs around Void's neck to hold him tight, burying his face into the fur of Void's neck, letting his scent fill his nose and ease the ache that their time apart had created. "I love you too. More than I can possibly describe." He couldn't even be sure how much time had passed since the last time they were together. Even just one day without even a small amount of time together felt like too much.

He finally pulled away enough to be able to look into Void's stunning, breathtaking gaze. He grinned as he rested his head on the grass with their noses nearly touching, holding himself snug against Void's slightly larger form. "You got here just in time," he said with a grin, running his claws through the fur on his scruff as he got in all of the affection and tender love that he had been sorely missing out on. "I've been working on something for us to wear during out ceremony and I just got this fabric from some traders to add to it. Since you're here I can practice draping it on you. That'll be far easier than guessing on myself." His paw came to brush gently against his lover's cheek and he grinned a little wider before leaving a small kiss on Void's lips. He was already imagining how handsome Void was going to look on their wedding day and couldn't wait to actually share that day with him.

"My sister has been helping me plan it all," he explained, his tail wagging and thumping gently against the ground behind him. "She's made it part of Ashen's summer festival. Everyone in Ashen, Armada, Abaven, The Hallows, and Habari is going to be invited. She wants it to be a big unifying event for everyone." He smirked and brushed his muzzle against Void's, absolutely lost in the endless love he felt for this man. "As long as I get to marry you at the end of it that's all I care about."

Plague | Viridis | Procella