gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

05-31-2021, 06:28 PM

Kane's attention was immediately brought back to the beautiful black fae snuggled close into his side when he felt her lips on his cheek. Hazel found mint, initially confused by the shyness in her expression while she mentioned making this a regular occurrence—until Tamsyn offered to spend some of those nights repeating what they had done the night before. Recognition lit up Kane's eyes and a knowing grin met the desire that filled her gaze. It was becoming very clear to him that Tamsyn's love language was physical affection, and that being alone made her feel much more than just lonely. He chuckled, a low rumbling laugh in his chest, and lifted a big paw to drape his foreleg across her shoulders to tug her more snugly into his embrace. "I'd like that a lot, Tamsyn," he replied, his muzzle finding its way to her ear and tracing the edge of her delicate skin with his fangs and little nibbles.

But before he let anything between them advance any further, Kane had to make something clear to both himself and her. "Tam, I just want you to know before anything else happens, I have no intentions of using you or taking advantage of you," he whispered against her ear, placing a small lick around the base of her ear. "I want this with you because I like you, not just because you're available." Tamsyn needed to know how he saw her. She wasn't easy, she wasn't desperate, she wasn't a whore, and she wasn't just something he was going to use for his purposes and disposed of. That wasn't the kind of brute Kane was. Last night had been out of wild emotions and need between the two of them—any further coupling would be because they both enjoyed and wanted it.

With his piece said, Kane tightened his foreleg around her side, keeping every inch of skin between him and Tamsyn pressed as close together as physically possible. He could feel her soft fur brushing his skin where their coats mingled, her spicy sweet scent filling his nose while he ran his muzzle along the back of her neck, nibbling along her scruff. A grumble of delight reverberated within his chest, feeling that warmth of desire swelling inside him again. Tamsyn still showed some shyness towards their outright desire and attraction, but he had a feeling that if he stoked that fire just a little bit inside her, he'd find that fae that was clinging to him and all over him he'd seen the night before. Now it was just like a game to try and find what would get her to react like that again.

"Wanna find out if the second time feels as good as the first...?" he suggested with a lustful, husky purr against the side of her neck. A sly grin had crept over his face while he teased the little black fae, nibbling along the skin on the side of her neck while his paw around her began to run delicate claws along her side.

"Kane"

As his mate, Tamsyn may enter his threads not marked as Private.