size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
05-31-2021, 06:50 PM
When Gypsy had confessed that she couldn’t return to the life she once lived Indigo had renewed his vow to her. He’d keep her safe, he’d never let her return to the life that she once lived. Duchess held him tighter and agreed with him, ”She wont.” He returned just as softly into Duch’s soft fur. Gypsy had a terrible past and Indigo wouldn’t let her suffer at the hands of her father ever again. Duchess assured him that he would be fully healed by the time they set out from the Hallows and he couldn’t doubt her. The wound was already miles better than when it first occurred. She was right about the castle, it kept them all well protected and sheltered from the dangers beyond. There weren’t many predators who tried to storm the castle.

He chuckled as she teased him, he would have to be more careful, every fight going forward. He had to think before he acted, he couldn’t afford to get hit like this again. He was down and out for far too long. He’d been shirking more than one duty with his wounds. ”I have lots to look forward to after I’m healed up.” Indigo told her suggestively. Nuzzling a little closer, holding her a little tighter. ”Not too much longer now. Not only because I’m almost healed, but I can’t hold myself back much longer.” A deep possessive growl rumbled in his throat as he daringly nibbled against Duch’s skin.

Warning: Indigo should be considered a Mature Character.