size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
05-31-2021, 08:30 PM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Jynn leapt on top of the beaver dam, balancing atop it with only a few sticks dislodging and rolling into the river below. She nodded. "Yea, I don't smell any either. They must be off doing something, maybe gathering more wood." Jynn grinned. "I prefer rats!" They were her favorite snack but they took time to catch and weren't as filling as larger prey. However, for a beast with long legs and large ears she was particularly well suited to hunting rodents. "That's alright. I ate well before traveling and I hate to cut our journey short just yet for a food break." She leapt of the beaver dam and started wandering again along the creek.

Suddenly she spied tracks along a small game trail that tracked along the creek. "Oh, hey Duchess. Look at this! Elk tracks." She bent her head and sniffed at the tracks. From what she could gather it seemed like large herds of elk frequented this area. She also caught the scents of several rodents in the area.