size
Small
build
Balanced
player
Shelby

The Ooze ParticipantPride - Demisexual1K
06-01-2021, 10:53 AM

Dalila felt guilt twist in her gut when Siren rounded the corner from her bedroom and she saw the shock color her face, quickly followed by the anger. Her pale blue gaze fell to the floor as her lady rushed to her side and started inspecting her wound, demanding to know who had done this. She should have been able to protect herself. At one time she had been an accomplished fighter among the slaves she had once lived with, but in that moment when Viper ambushed her it felt like all of her knowledge and skill had drifted away. Even now she couldn't manage to tend to her own wound because she had allowed herself to get too shaken up and now she was forced to let Siren see her like this.

"Viper," she admitted quietly after a moment to respond to Siren's question, knowing there was no use in hiding it since she would surely find out one way or another. She still wasn't quite able to meet Siren's gaze as her ears fell back against her head. "I don't know why, I didn't do anything. I haven't even crossed paths with her at all recently." She desperately tried to think of something that could have triggered it, something she could have done to aggravate the smaller woman, but she kept coming up short. She held still so that Siren could tend to her wound while her thoughts continued to swirl.

"The only thing that changed-" she mused out loud before she realized she was speaking and snapped her mouth closed to stop herself. The only thing that had changed was Chimera raping her. Surely that didn't have anything to do with it though. Viper hadn't been there... right? And even if she had been, it wasn't her fault - it was Chimera's. She thought about the almost kind way Chimera had gotten her to her feet before sending her back to the den again and something twisted in her gut. She knew about Chimera being with Viper just from observation and overhearing conversations, but could the other woman really be so jealous to attack her for something Chimera did?

"Speech"